Jeep Safari Menorca is a company run by a group of young dynamic professionals who work all year round to be able to offer you a superb day on the island. The driver-guides ensure there is a great atmosphere, the main objective of Jeep Safari Menorca is that you leave with a broad smile on your face at the end of the day.
They are also multilingual so that whatever your nationality you will be able to enjoy all the authentic Menorcan anecdotes.
Pep Martí, founder and driver-guide
- Pep arrived from Benissa (Alicante) with the entrepreneurial spirit necessary to launch this business. His first thoughts always relate to the customer, their wellbeing, their enjoyment of the trip and that they should take home their share of thrills and excitement similar to that which he himself experiences on discovering the wonders of the island. He is interested in the tales there are to tell about the island and shows you exclusive parts of Menorca which few can access.
- Sjaak is a Dutchman who is also a founder of the company. He has lived in Australia, Italy, England and Germany and speaks these languages as well as Dutch. He was a musician and a theatre actor and has experience carrying out excursions. His polite and helpful manner creates a friendly atmosphere among those taking part, he has engaging stories to tell about the island and he is a great narrator who has considerable knowledge about the fauna, flora and geology of the island.
- This kind and spontaneous Catalan will infect you with his enthusiasm for Menorca. Its geology, its archaeology, its fauna and all those places which preserve small pieces of the island’s history will not go unmentioned on your trip with him. He is an expert story teller. He will get you to touch the stones and the fossils you will find along the way, he will stop so you can enjoy the eagle’s flight, he will show you the ripe fruit on the trees in the valley… and all with a smile. He speaks Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Sara is a fun and spontaneous Menorcan who is a great source of everyday tales of authentic life on Menorca. She is a great nature lover and knows how to convey her passion for the island and its customs. She rides her horse at the local fiestas so has in depth knowledge of all the protocols and legends. She speaks English, French, Spanish and Menorquin/Catalan.
- He is one of our native guides. Although he is the youngest of the team, Pere is authentically menorquin. He knows perfectly each particularity of the island, traditions and customs. In addition, discover Menorca with Pere is fun assured. He speaks Italian, English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Ruth, driver-guide
- Valencian but resident on the island, will invite you to discover the beauty of Menorca with the 5 senses and will convey the importance of practicing responsible tourism, respecting to the maximum its natural and historical heritage in each excursion. He speaks Spanish, Catalan and English.
Menorca is an enchanting island and this is a chance to discover some of the most exclusive places in the company of an experienced guide, making for a truly memorable adventure.
This excursion will take you off the beaten track to some of the island’s most captivating places which have limited access for a privileged few, you will see very diverse landscapes and learn about its great cultural and historical wealth.
We will take you to enjoy the sun as it sets over the horizon in a spectacular location on the edge of private wood by the sea. Whilst enjoying the evening breeze you will be able to savour a selection of the best local farm produce, and listen live music.View details
If you are under the impression that Menorca is just a small island in the Mediterranean with fabulous beaches, surrounded by breath taking transparent blue sea, you will be impressed by this excursion.
An experienced guide will take you to some of the most stunning and exclusive locations accessible via private rural tracks. You will be able to enjoy some outstanding scenery, and learn about the culture and history of an island which is full of contrasts.
Jeep Safari Menorca offers a customised experience. You will have the opportunity to pet Menorcan horses, enjoy some of the most scenic landscapes, including steep cliffs and gorges, have a refreshing swim in warm turquoise waters, feel the gentle breeze as you travel along quaint rural trails on board one of our comfy vehicles.View details