Menorca is much more than sun and paradisiacal beaches.
What you will discover during this excursion will not leave you indifferent.
Get to know hidden corners that you will access through private rural roads. Delight yourself with landscapes that you would never have imagined finding in Menorca: cliffs, ravines, quarries, archaeological monuments, forests, curious stone walls... Taste the famous Menorcan cheese on a farm, directly from the producer.
Why with us?
We are a company specialized in the unknown Menorca, we are expert professional guides in archaeology, geology, history, flora and fauna.
We differentiate ourselves from the rest by blending in with nature and open spaces as much as possible.
We will strive to discover the Talayotic culture (navetas, taulas, talayots depending on the route) in short, the prehistoric sites of the island, of great importance worldwide, about to receive the World Heritage award granted by UNESCO.
Our guides move around the island with a Land Rover Defender to access any place, no matter how complicated the road may be, and our company has a state license and permits to access private estates where these wonders and other places that do not appear are hidden. in tourist guides.
We teach travelers to respect the island, what makes it so magical and what to do to keep it magical.
Menorca is a unique experience. Live it with us.
In this tour we will make an approach to concepts that for us are the minimum that you have to know and discover about our island: archeology, geology, show you places that you cannot reach on your own and local gastronomy, using for this the Menorcan cheese with denomination of origin that you will try and can buy if you wish directly from an authentic artisan producing farm.
We recommend our PREMIUM experience to unhurriedly delve into one of these concepts or new ones, such as Muslim culture or English domination...among others.
Our tour guide-drivers are trained to answer all your questions about Menorca, in up to 7 languages. In the reservation process, indicate your language and we will do our best for our guide to speak it. All our guides speak English and it is the official language of the company.
The tour is approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes. It starts in the morning at 9:45 a.m. and in the afternoon at 2:45 p.m.
You can reserve your place and you will share the vehicle with other clients. Our vehicles have 8 seats each. There will always be a specialized driver guide in each vehicle.
Price: €60 (children up to 11.99 years €49
At our store in Fornells, Carrer Rosari 24, 15 minutes before departure.
For only €18 roundtrip per person you can hire our bus pick-up from all areas of Menorca depending on the day:
Son Xoriguer / Cala en Bosch / Cala Blanca / Santandria / Sa Caleta / Ciutadella / Cala en Blanes Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday
Cala Galdana Tuesday / Saturday
Saint Thomas Tuesday / Wednesday / Friday / Saturday
Son Bou / Cala en Porter Wednesday / Friday
Arenal d'en Castell / Son Parc / Fornells Wednesday / Friday / Sunday
Biniancolla / Punta Prima / S'Algar Wednesday / Friday / Sunday
Es Canutells Wednesday / Friday / Sunday
Binibeca Wednesday / Friday / Sunday
Es Castell / Mahon Wednesday / Friday / Sunday
Specialized multilingual guide-driver
Land Rover DEFENDER equipped with basic first aid kit
Minimum age 5 years
Comfortable clothes and shoes
A cap and sun cream
Although there is no mandatory extra expense, we recommend bringing cash, many stops are made in places where you can buy products such as cheese, fruit or drinks.
See the conditions and guarantees
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SEE
- TALAYOTIC CULTURE
- The Talayotic culture is the best-known period in the prehistory of Menorca and one of the most interesting and original periods in the entire historical development of the Balearic Islands.
- SPECTACULAR QUARRIES
- Charming places. You can still see in the rocks the cut of the stonemasons who extracted the marés. Spectacular shapes in the white stone that was previously used to build the houses. And the vegetation fills the space, now in disuse, with color, which welcomed the artisans who, block by block, formed a peculiar and special landscape.
- INCREDIBLE CANYONS WITH DIFFICULT ACCESS
- It is not easy to get to them, but the access to private farm trails will help us get there. Incredible landscapes that retain enough moisture to contain abundant and spectacular flora, fruit trees... Birds of prey fly elegantly between its cliffs and hide in small caves.
- LIGHTHOUSES ON THE CLIFFS
- Scanning the horizon from the top of the cliffs, Menorca's lighthouses tell stories of shipwrecks, pirates and caves with hidden treasures. The sea that surrounds the island is a great space for relaxing and exciting adventures at the same time.
- THE ARTISAN TRADITION OF CHEESE
- They say that Menorcan cheese tastes like the sea. It's curious. The wind leaves salty particles in the grass that the cows eat. In a cattle farm we will learn about the production process of this excellent product from Menorca with designation of origin. And we will taste its varieties.
- INLAND MINORCA
- Charming towns. The typical "Llocs" of Menorca. The Menorcan countryside, with its flowers and its endless green that often contrasts with the turquoise blue of the sea. Forests. Dry walls. Hidden country lanes. The secret island.
- PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
- The essence of Menorca. 6 hour private experience. The plus of this tour is that we can customize it to your needs or interests and we can delve into a concept that you like the most or we can go to a place that you want to visit in particular. We will adapt 100% to your needs. We will also propose our ideas and suggestions. The island "poc a poc" (little by little).
- PRIVATE ISLAND DISCOVERY
- The private tour is an upgrade from our shared tour. The main difference is that you will go alone with your family or your companions, without having to share spaces with anyone else and with a guide just for you, who will speak your mother language.
- MENORCA PRIVATE SUNSET
- Enjoy a sunset that will purify your soul with its colors and one of the most beautiful sunsets you can contemplate in complete solitude, without crowds, feeling the soft sea breeze and tasting a selection of the best artisan products from our farm. Get away from the crowds! Feel the nature. Experience the tranquility.
WE LOVE MENORCA AND WE TRANSMIT IT
Publish your opinion
Un complimento a Pedro, il ragazzo che ha seguito noi italiani durante il tour, sia per la preparazione sia per la bravura nel parlare la nostra lingua. Un tour pazzesco, ricco di emozioni, paesaggi spettacolari e in mezzo alla natura. Lo consigliamo vivamente a tutti. Un saluto, Edoardo e Cristina