As you already know, Minorca is a captivating island.
We encourage you to discover its rich landscape, culture and history during an excursion in which you will have access to private estates restricted to the public.
Enjoy a sunset that will purify your soul with its colours and one of the most beautiful sunsets you can contemplate in complete solitude, without crowds, feeling the gentle sea breeze and tasting a selection of the best artisan products from our farm.
Get away from the crowds! Feel nature. Experience the tranquillity with the first sunset of the Spanish territory.
As usual in our tours we don't have a fixed itinerary, we strive to show you concepts to discover the unknown Menorca, talking as always about archaeology, geology, local arts, history, etc. But on the sunset tour we will always visit the private estates of Santa Teresa and Cavalleria, some of the most important and symbolic of the island because of their historical past. These estates are only accessible to us.
So, always alone, always discreetly, even in the busy month of August, in total privacy and without stress, we will be able to show you one of the first Roman settlements in the Balearic Islands, Sa Nitja. Here we will be able to see Roman tombs, remains of original pottery from the period and with the marvellous views we will help you to visualise the whole settlement.
We will also see a symbolic English watchtower, built in 1800, essential for the defence and protection of the island, the Torre de Sa Nitja, which controlled the northern access to Menorca together with the Torre de Fornells. You will be able to discover more about the history of the most recent civilisations from our guides.
While the sun goes down, we will invite you to a small tasting of handmade cheeses with D.O., and sobrasada and carnixua, so you can have a local gastronomic experience. We will also invite you to a drink.
One of the characteristics of this excursion in Menorca is that it takes place in the afternoon/evening. You will enjoy the transition from the heat of the day to the cool of the night, from the sun that illuminates the landscape to the contrasts of colours that the sunset brings. It is an excursion that will fill you with pleasant sensations.
On this tour we will introduce you to concepts that for us are the minimum that you have to know and discover about our island: archaeology, geology, showing you places that you cannot reach on your own and the local gastronomy, using Menorcan cheese with denomination of origin that you will taste and you can buy if you wish directly from an authentic artisan producer farm.
We recommend our premium experience to delve into some of these concepts or new ones, such as the Muslim culture or the English domination... among others, without rushing.
Our tour guide-drivers are trained to answer all your questions about Menorca, in up to 7 languages. In the reservation process, indicate your language and we will do our best for our guide to speak it. All our guides speak English and it is the official language of the company.
The tour lasts approximately 3 hours. The departure time is decided depending on the time of sunset. Approximately it starts between 18:00h or 18:30h.
You can reserve your place and you will share the vehicle with other clients. Our vehicles have 8 seats each. There will always be a specialized driver guide in each vehicle.
From 01/04 to 15/06: 62€ per person
From 16/06 to 31/10: 66€ per person
The prices include a tasting of typical Menorcan products with alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks.
At our store in Fornells, Carrer Rosari 24, 15 minutes before departure.
Dedicated multilingual driver-guide
Land Rover DEFENDER equipped with basic first aid kit.
Tasting of typical products of Menorca with alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks
Civil liability insurance
Minimum age 5 years
Comfortable clothes and shoes
A cap and sun cream
Although there is no mandatory extra expense, we recommend bringing cash, many stops are made in places where you can buy products such as cheese, fruit or drinks.
See the conditions and guarantees
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SEE
- HISTORIC TOWERS AND SETTLEMENTS
- Important historical traces of the Roman and English dominations. They also offer spectacular views over the north coast of Menorca. Privileged places.
- TALAYOTIC CULTURE
- The Talayotic culture is the best-known period in the prehistory of Menorca and one of the most interesting and original periods in the entire historical development of the Balearic Islands.
- SPECTACULAR QUARRIES
- Charming places. You can still see in the rocks the cut of the stonemasons who extracted the marés. Spectacular shapes in the white stone that was previously used to build the houses. And the vegetation fills the space, now in disuse, with color, which welcomed the artisans who, block by block, formed a peculiar and special landscape.
- INCREDIBLE CANYONS WITH DIFFICULT ACCESS
- It is not easy to get to them, but the access to private farm trails will help us get there. Incredible landscapes that retain enough moisture to contain abundant and spectacular flora, fruit trees... Birds of prey fly elegantly between its cliffs and hide in small caves.
- LIGHTHOUSES ON THE CLIFFS
- Scanning the horizon from the top of the cliffs, Menorca's lighthouses tell stories of shipwrecks, pirates and caves with hidden treasures. The sea that surrounds the island is a great space for relaxing and exciting adventures at the same time.
- INLAND MENORCA
- Charming towns. The typical "Llocs" of Menorca. The Menorcan countryside, with its flowers and its endless green that often contrasts with the turquoise blue of the sea. Forests. Dry walls. Hidden country lanes. The secret island.
- PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
- The essence of Menorca. 6 hour private experience. The plus of this tour is that we can customize it to your needs or interests and we can delve into a concept that you like the most or we can go to a place that you want to visit in particular. We will adapt 100% to your needs. We will also propose our ideas and suggestions. The island "poc a poc" (little by little).
- ISLAND DISCOVERY PRIVATE TOUR
- The private tour is an upgrade from our shared tour. The main difference is that you will go alone with your family or your companions, without having to share spaces with anyone else and with a guide just for you, who will speak your mother language.
- MENORCA SUNSET PRIVATE TOUR
- Enjoy a sunset that will purify your soul with its colors and one of the most beautiful sunsets you can contemplate in complete solitude, without crowds, feeling the soft sea breeze and tasting a selection of the best artisan products from our farm. Get away from the crowds! Feel the nature. Experience the tranquility.
WE LOVE MENORCA AND WE TRANSMIT IT
Publish your opinion
Día fantástico en buena compañía y con un guía que ha sabido llevar en todo momento el grupo y las necesidades de todos, muy profesional y entretenido. Gracia Pere. Un saludo
Safari du 09/09/2022 à 2 véhicules avec Éric et Marie pour guide. Journée extra avec un guide qui a su faire passer son amour de l’île. Trop bien. Je recommande à tout touriste désireux de découvrir Minorque. Merci à Éric et Marie.
Une aventure merveilleuse, des paysages magnifiques, un arrêt sur une plage incroyable et des guides avec le sourire qui font passer une journée parfait.
Journée Jeep le 23 août avec Eric comme guide. Une magnifique découverte de l'île grâce à la connaissance parfaite des lieux et de l'histoire de Minorque d'Eric. Nous n'aurions pas pu voir tout ça seuls. De plus notre guide est parfaitement trilingue et très sympathique. Une journée très agréable, nous recommandons vivement. Un grand Merci !
Excursión espectacular y guías muy competentes
A BEAUTIFUL SUNSET TRIP-not to be missed, well worth going. 4 of us went on the Sunset Trip and it was just exceptional. Sarah our guide took us to wonderful places that we had never seen before, her knowledge and passion that she has of the island and it’s hidden gems made everywhere we went very special and something to remember. We ended the day peacefully watching the sun go down overlooking the sea, listening to soft guitar music in the most beautiful, peaceful setting. It was magical. Penny, Sam, Leigh and Carmen would all like to say a big thank you to Sarah for a great day out and would certainly recommend going on the tour 😊👍🏻
I must say on behalf of myself and 14 of my best girlfriends a huge 'THANK YOU' to Sjaak and Ruth for making our 'Hen Safari' a most special and amazing day. From start to finish, it was professional, orgenised, very informative, funny, exhilarating and so, so memorable. Such was the buzz we felt afterwards, that we all agreed this must become an annual event, with or without a bride-to-be. As 15 professional women living in Menorca, every one of us would not hesitate to recommend the Sunset Experience. Thank you all, once more. Kx
This was not our first trip to Menorca and we thought we knew the island pretty well, but this tour showed us amazing geological and archeological sites off the beaten path that are almost impossible to get to on your own. We got to see the history of the the island and some stunning and breathtaking views. We took amazing nature and group photos. Many thanks to our skillful and knowledgeable guide and to the hospitality we received at the sunset reception. Highly recommend this experience to discover beautiful Menorca!
Hoy 20/8 hemos hecho la excursión, vale la pena por los lugares que vas, te enseñan, y los guías Pere y Pedroque han sido encantadores. Muy recomendable
Excursion aujourd'hui avec Eric, première à Minorque et j'en garde déjà de très bons souvenirs ! J'ai découvert un partie de l'Ile que je n'aurais pas pu découvrir seule et notre guide à été excellent, nous avons appris beaucoup de choses, vu de magnifiques paysages et tout ça dans une ambiance joviale, je reviendrai à Minorque !